Saturday, May 2, 2020

Crockpot Chicken And Gravy Recipe

I love cooking anything in the crockpot, why I had never thought of making chicken breasts in the crockpot is beyond me. I saw a recipe for crockpot chicken and gravy made with delicious Campbell’s cream of chicken soup on Youtube and had to try it, after all, I love chicken and gravy and I also love my crockpot so it was an obvious match made in Heaven for me. The recipe couldn’t be easier it’s made with just three chicken breasts, you can use another brand of cream of chicken soup, but I like Campbell’s the most. I like to use organic chicken breast because it is especially tasty in a recipe like this and it’s not just for grilling, so don’t be fooled, organic chicken gives a really interesting result to any type of casserole or crockpot dish. I started gathering my ingredients as soon as I could because the way this recipe looked in the Youtube video was so amazing, I wanted to make right away to surprise my husband when he got home from work.

Ingredients:

  • 1 pound of chicken breasts (trimmed)
  • 1 can of Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup
  • 2 packets of gravy mix (by McCormick)
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 2 cups of water

Directions:

First, you will just wash your chicken breasts and lay them in the crockpot. This is the ultimate dump and go recipe, no pre-cooking at all.

Make simple chicken and gravy in the crockpot

Then, you add all your other ingredients and cook on hi for 4 hours.

Crockpot chicken and gravy with McCormick Gravy Mix

This recipe is super easy and cheap great for meals on a budget.

Crockpot Chicken And Gravy Recipe

The post Crockpot Chicken And Gravy Recipe appeared first on DIY Joy.



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment